Last CRH of October for KT.....

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
2 boxes of skunks, 2 boxes that were ok with 2 40%ers each, and Box 4 this week was the Treasure Box! :yay::yay::dance::woot:

Total take was 27 40%ers (!), 15 NIFCs, and 1 nice 1999S proof.

HA HA One of the NIFCs was the worst KT has ever seen and is in the lower right of pic #2...tossed it back in the dumper coins as it is even hard to read the date of 2007!

Anywho, KT is happy that His Majesty seems to be finishing up the year pretty strong...3rd week in a row to get a Treasure Box!

Best of luck to all CRHers....and enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• CRH 10 30 2013 27 40% Kens.jpg
    CRH 10 30 2013 27 40% Kens.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 185
  • CRH 10 30 2013 15 NIFCs.jpg
    CRH 10 30 2013 15 NIFCs.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 182
  • CRH 10 30 2013 1 Proof.JPG
    CRH 10 30 2013 1 Proof.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 190
Congrats! Good hunt! I will stick to dirtfishing! That would be cool to find a Kennedy half dirtfishing. I did find one years ago when I first start MD'ing in about 1999. But I haven't found one since!

Yesterday's hunt only produced 15 cents in clad and 3 zincolns! :(

Congrats! Good hunt! I will stick to dirtfishing! That would be cool to find a Kennedy half dirtfishing. I did find one years ago when I first start MD'ing in about 1999. But I haven't found one since!

Yesterday's hunt only produced 15 cents in clad and 3 zincolns! :(

KT's never found a half by MDing, but did find a 76 Ike one time ! :lol::lol: THAT is one huge coin to drop and not realize it...on a school totyard no less and just under a light cover of chips less than 1 inch deep! It was mashed into the wet chips with Ike looking up when KT scraped the dry chips of with His Royal Toe! HA HA

KT's never found a half by MDing, but did find a 76 Ike one time ! :lol::lol: THAT is one huge coin to drop and not realize it...on a school totyard no less and just under a light cover of chips less than 1 inch deep! It was mashed into the wet chips with Ike looking up when KT scraped the dry chips of with His Royal Toe! HA HA

I have two of the Saga. . . . (can't spell) dollars (one last year and one this year)! One was in the grass on top of the ground and the other was about 2-3 inches deep. And I have one Susan B. Anthony from years ago (can't remember when I dug that one).

Yeah those Ike dollars would tear a hole through your pocket. I know because I used to carry one my grandfather gave me:lol:
Can't find any halves here lately. Searched $1400 in quarters though:lol:

Back
Top Bottom