Volunteer detectorists in each state.

I am a semi experienced (might as well be honest, lol) in Hampstead, NC. I'm looking to detect any area within a 100 miles of here. If you're looking for something, or just someone to share family treasures with, I'd love to talk. Reply to Scott

Always willing to help in the south central 406 area code.
Water recovery? depends on where and how deep. Our state parks do not allow metal detectors and even the Bureau of Reclamation and state fishing access areas are off limits.

If you'd like to help people find their lost stuff for FREE, you might check out our website. We do it all the time!

Always willing to help in the south central 406 area code.
Water recovery? depends on where and how deep. Our state parks do not allow metal detectors and even the Bureau of Reclamation and state fishing access areas are off limits.

Does this count for the entire state?? Out in Cascade County where we live, I never see anyone out in the access areas, Especially out towards Lincoln...

I search areas for folks here in W. Tn. 2 weeks ago I found a property marker for someone. Two days ago I searched for a lost wedding band. I didn't find it. He thinks it may be in a neighbor's yard. I'm going back in a few days and search there

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Call or text me if in or around the Houston Texas area. I'm willing to travel and I'll let you know if it's close enough. (419)-302-8536

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom