For starting off so great,

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
August has ended up a bust for silver! :p:p:p

KT cannot complain after the last couple of weeks of goodies, but this week it was a silver nothing. There were 27 NIFCs in the five boxes and 5 of them were 2017 Kens....KT kept them. See first pic below.

And box 3 had 2 other items of interest...a grease-filled die strike and a Puerto Rico 100 Colones copper coin, 2006. Both of those will go into the Royal Oddities tube!

Anyway, here are the pics. Best of luck to everyone out there this week!

Oh, yesterday The King accompanied His Queen to His Olde Royal Dump Bank while she was transacting some business, KT set in one of the guest overstuffed chairs and felt with his fingers around the cushion, pulling out a quarter, a dime and a penny!:lol::lol: Gotta find it when you can! :laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• CRH 08 30 2018 5 NIFCs.jpg
    CRH 08 30 2018 5 NIFCs.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 149
  • CRH 08 30 1 grease-filled die, 1 Costa Rica 100 Colones.jpg
    CRH 08 30 1 grease-filled die, 1 Costa Rica 100 Colones.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 129
I really like the Copper, Sorry to hear about the lack of Silver this hunt

So August went out like a Lamb.. Hopefully September is more of the Feline variety.

congrats on the couch goods your highness.. gonna mosey on into the living room right now and pillage my couch :lol:

I really like the Copper, Sorry to hear about the lack of Silver this hunt

So August went out like a Lamb.. Hopefully September is more of the Feline variety.

congrats on the couch goods your highness.. gonna mosey on into the living room right now and pillage my couch :lol:

KT also likes the copper design, where can you get volcanos and a sailing ship on a coin??:laughing:

Congrats on your keepers, and I hope you find some silver in your next search. :D

... KT set in one of the guest overstuffed chairs and felt with his fingers around the cushion, pulling out a quarter, a dime and a penny!:lol::lol: Gotta find it when you can! :laughing::laughing:

Nice job, I have tried similar and have had no success. :( Maybe someday. :lol:

One thing we can all learn from KT is the art of persistence. Thanks for having enough of that to share in the royal kingdom. I know that I benefit from it. Happy hunting next week!

What? You actually finger seam hunted a lobby chair at the bank? Damn! :laughing:

Oh, yes! This was my old dump bank until they removed their machine. KT had more than once recovered clad coinage from the chair while waiting for other people to drop their coinage! It almost always has a few goodies!

But I did manage to delete any comment about popcorn, gum and candy wrappers KT came across this time. Kids often sit in this chair and watch TV while waiting for their parents do complete their banking!

Back
Top Bottom