First Barber!

cruiserkev

Elite Member
Finally broke my barber curse this morning. Searched for years but had not found a barber anything until todays low tide. So glad to get that monkey off my back! 😀

Attachments

• Fotor_153652770491451.jpg
    Fotor_153652770491451.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 221
  • Fotor_153652775950558.jpg
    Fotor_153652775950558.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 183
Congratulations ! Think the Equinox was the reason or do you think one of your past detectors would have found it ?

I think my AT Gold probably could have sniffed it out as it was only about 5 inches down but it would not have been easy.

I never attempted to search that particular beach when I was using Garrett equipment as it is infested with rusty industrial iron. That and the salt water made the ATG so chatty that I would have been lucky to find anything good.

The Equinox does not seem affected by salt and can find coins laying next to the iron much better than any detector I have used before, I think that is the main reason I have had such luck there as I know it has been detected several times before by others. :grin:

Good to hear from some fellow West-coasters. I never argue with a barber coin either. Pretty soon .... it will be seateds. Then busts. The reales, etc.... The bucket listers will come monthly. Before long: Any gold coin newer than 1900 will bore you to tears ! :laughing:

good to hear from some fellow west-coasters. I never argue with a barber coin either. Pretty soon .... It will be seateds. Then busts. The reales, etc.... The bucket listers will come monthly. Before long: Any gold coin newer than 1900 will bore you to tears ! :laughing:

lol

What a group of interesting finds! Congratulations on the Barber! Have a smoke with that pipe yet? :laughing:

LOL, not me! :D This is the second pipe I have found on that beach, WA is full of stoners.Those and all the KISS memorabilia Buellride and I have found out there makes me think this was a party beach back in the day! :shock:

LOL, not me! :D This is the second pipe I have found on that beach, WA is full of stoners.Those and all the KISS memorabilia Buellride and I have found out there makes me think this was a party beach back in the day! :shock:

SSSHHHH Kevin. People are going to realize we are closet KISS fans :laughing:

Thank you everyone and good luck out there. Now to dig up a seated coin, very difficult to find around here but I'm up for a new challenge. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom