Finally Made It To The Island

Buried

Elite Member
Wow guys, I have to say, yesterday was exhausting!
I finally got to take my trip that I've been dying to get to on this "Rich People Party Island" -- TONS of rich people flock to this island every summer from all over and party it up!

Had to get a Captain to give us a boat ride out there, but he could only get us so close. So we had to jump off the boat, had an ice chest taped up with the machine housings in them and off to shore we went.

I do have a little bit of video that I'm putting together now, but for starters, here is the view on approach.

Attachments

• headingtobeach.jpg
    headingtobeach.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2,002
I was out there for 7 hours. No sun block or hat.. Got FRIED :mad:
I need to get more batteries for my camcorder. I was trying to get some cool shots of me using my fisher f2 in the water. But the battery was dead. :(
When I get my scoop done, I'm going to mount a camcorder to that too, but close so you can see it going underwater and stuff.

Thanks, you don't know how long I've had that score sitting in my back pocket just to be able to use it. Originally, we were going to investigate an island out there, and I was going to use it then, but never got the chance.

But now, yay! I got to! :yes:

Looks like a fun hunt .
You could spend a lifetime out there with all the stuff there.
Kinda like we do on the river here take trash bags for trash and cans ,
Sell the cans trash the trash.

Great video and awesome rings - I watched your second one on YouTube also. I remember last year you posting shots of your island - bummer though that your "money" side was so trashy. You have to remember that the heavy stuff (GOLD) sinks faster in the sand than light stuff (bottle caps) so hit that place as often as the Mrs. will let you since the tides will churn the beaches -always go after a big storm - ALWAYS!

GL & HH

Hey, real nice! LOL @ medal detecting. :D

Say, real good job you did on the falsing. That confuses a LOT of new metal detecting hobbyists, and can be extremely aggravating. Knowledge is power!

Congrats on the 925s.

Oh, and I subbed to your channel. :)

Back
Top Bottom