Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Antiques Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Member links

Old 08-16-2017, 11:09 AM
Elite Member

Default New Podcast "Life Underground"

Hello All,

This forum has inspired me to create a podcast on metal detecting called Life Underground. For those of you who may want to listen, please visit my website at:http://life-underground.blubrry.net/...be-to-podcast/ to subscribe and download.

If anyone had ideas for future podcasts or would like me to tell the story of some of your finds, please PM me!

Thanks,
Danny T

May You bring the Lost to the Light!
Attached Images

Old 08-21-2017, 11:06 PM

Default Your podcast

Hello Danny,
Thanks for the direction, I found it! Here is why I asked: I own and operate a Part 15 AM broadcast station and am always looking for good, original content. If you are unfamiliar with this type of station, we are NOT a Pirate station! We are Legal, unlicensed, low-power broadcast stations. We operate legally under FCC's Part 15.239 rules. My coverage area is about a 2 mile diameter from our studio due to the fact that we (our studio and transmitter) are about 200 feet above the local street level. We hit about 500 households in the area, possibly 800. If you would like to expand your podcast, I'd love to carry it!
Jim

Originally Posted by Danny T View post
Hello All,

This forum has inspired me to create a podcast on metal detecting called Life Underground. For those of you who may want to listen, please visit my website at:http://life-underground.blubrry.net/...be-to-podcast/ to subscribe and download.

If anyone had ideas for future podcasts or would like me to tell the story of some of your finds, please PM me!

Thanks,
Danny T

May You bring the Lost to the Light!
Attached Images

HBR 1610 AM - WQRR751 - KCEBFN
Garrett AT Pro, ADS Groundhog, Pro-Pointer AT

Old 09-12-2017, 08:40 PM
Elite Member

Default New Podcast Episode

Episode 3 of "Life Underground" is published and can be accessed on Apple Podcasts and Android by following this link: http://life-underground.blubrry.net
Attached Images