Gold PHOTO updated

Spectacular! Thanks for posting the ring. Did you have it made or make it yourself?
Thanks. Factory made
Wow man, that's sharp...

Congrats!

<°)))>{
thanks ice

Holy Moly! THAT would put a dent in somebodies noggin! Beautiful!
Probably, but I would take it off first
Great way to showcase many hard earned treasures!! I love it! :cool:

View attachment 401445
thanks

Love the design Steve, particularly the way you framed the big central stone in a border of gold with identical proportions. Is that an ascher cut? Either way, I bet that beauty blinds your competition with it's sparkle! Maybe going blind will keep them a healthy distance away from you!
none of my competition will ever see that ring. They will automatically assume I found it

You can come swim with that at my beaches anytime ;)
:D

MOVE, unless those Asian girls have you ball , and chained, release you for hunting only :shock::laughing: Nice hunt bro, News flash moved mid Nov., now 10 miles to the beach, i think your next investment might be a plane :shock::D
Not as simple as that. Besides I've already adapted. Looking forward to a big honker posted by you
that's a beautiful ring- everytime you get bummed about the travel time just take a look at the ring.
:yes:

I am considering melting all of my rings and making a big one as well.
What made you choose white gold?
Is that a combination of gold and silver, what's the ratio?
i already have a big yellow emerald ring. All diamond rings where I am are white gold or pt. Not sure about the ratio but will likely take it for analysis next week. I assume 75% gold and likely 25% nickel or similar metal

I here ya

Bro., would like to see some picks of the Asian woman, as for living in that adapt environment, must be something that just keeps you all tied up in bondage HOWBOUTIT :shock::lol:

Back
Top Bottom