First Silver Quarter

56kenworth

I went out to an older school yard this weekend. I found this walking from one side of football field to the other and back. Needless to say I will be going back when I get some free time. It was a beautiful weekend here in Indiana to be out, and I was very happy to pull some Silver!

Attachments

• akronfind.jpg
    akronfind.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 312
Looks like one of my hunts. Congrats on the silver quarter, still looking for my first.

Congrats!! I'm still waiting for my 1st quarter for this year, darn things are tough to come by.

Congrats on the silver quarter! I'm hoping this season is gunna bring my first stander as I've found almost every other u.s. quarter ...good luck on the return trip!

Nice job. My theory why quarters are rare compared to dimes is they are easier to detect and where all scooped up years ago.

I'm curious as to which of your detectors you found it with? I am kind of keeping an unofficial tally on which machines find the silver.

Nice job. My theory why quarters are rare compared to dimes is they are easier to detect and where all scooped up years ago.

I'm curious as to which of your detectors you found it with? I am kind of keeping an unofficial tally on which machines find the silver.
Thanks! I found this using the etrac.

Back
Top Bottom