new from North New Jersey

uglynj

Hey all, i am just getting started. I am looking at getting the Garret Ace 150 to start. im from sussex county nj. Any info you guys have about getting started and/or pros or cons on the Garret Ace 150 would be helpful.

Thanks

WELCOME ABOARD !!!

Hopefully you will be one of us VERY FEW, out of hundreds from NJ, that actually post our finds on the forum :yes:

Best of Luck & HH !!

Welcome from ohio, I used to live right around the corner from you back in 95. loved it up there. I lived in Hamburg. hit up the appalachian trail

Hey all, i am just getting started. I am looking at getting the Garret Ace 150 to start. im from sussex county nj. Any info you guys have about getting started and/or pros or cons on the Garret Ace 150 would be helpful.

Thanks

Save the extra money and get the Ace250 it has pinpoint mode..(that's what I started with)...however if the Ace 150 is your budget..try the tesoro compadre..turn and go no screen, just beep and dig..

Welcome

Welcome from Lake Dallas Texas. I am asking anyone new to MD to Please Read "The Treasure Hunters Code of Ethics", and to Please learn to cut Flaps/Plugs and to be sure you know proper digging and REPAIR Techniques! Please use Shovels only in the Woods or Farm fields, Please Don't Dig in Sports fields During Season, And Don"t Leave any debris or scrap at a search site! Realize everything you do now Reflects on our Hobby and on MDers everywhere!!! Please make the effort to be an Asset not a Liability!!! Good Luck and Happy Hunting.....:biker::signals::digginahole::biker:

Back
Top Bottom