which model is currently selling the best?

Gotya.
No wonder you can keep up with Nox then. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Honestly I don't care about dirty coins from the dirt... I'm a gold hunter and the Excal rules the saltwater... :D

I can afford to buy any detector on the market but why should I when I have 2 great detectors that do what I want them to do... plus I hate koolaid :laughing:

Honestly I don't care about dirty coins from the dirt... I'm a gold hunter and the Excal rules the saltwater... :D

I can afford to buy any detector on the market but why should I when I have 2 great detectors that do what I want them to do... plus I hate koolaid :laughing:

I am so poor I can’t even pay attention.

I can’t even afford kool-aid.

Have a good evening.

Actually multifrequency is old tech, whites dfx,v3i and Fisher cz3d have been out forever , all simutanous running multifrequency ,just like the explorer..Multifrequency is definatly not new technology although some would have you believe that

No, I gave my evaluation of machine as my hours passed using it.

I'm not going to do the evaluation thing but I will say the 800 seems night and day better over the 600..im thinking due to the higher frequencies it's running, I believe they're just not for gold but give it a better overall performance on all metals. Seems smoother and locks on better.
The 11 coil does get hung up in heavy junk, I'm not talking normal trash but infested junk..i was able to pick out targets but had to work them to get a lock on them....im thinking the 6 inch would solve that in those types if places..Pretty good machine
I gave 12,13 and 18 and up a very high tone and everything else the lowest tone available..seems to work well for coin shooting

It's new in the higher freqs it runs and the secret sauce they use in processing the info.
It sucked me another little 900+yr old coin out of of the ground at the weekend, i can't complain.

Actually multifrequency is old tech, whites dfx,v3i and Fisher cz3d have been out forever , all simutanous running multifrequency ,just like the explorer..Multifrequency is definatly not new technology although some would have you believe that

Attachments

• 20191027_092805-600x800.jpg
    20191027_092805-600x800.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 846
It's new in the higher freqs it runs and the secret sauce they use in processing the info.
It sucked me another little 900+yr old coin out of of the ground at the weekend, i can't complain.

Nice!
I know you understand what I am referring to with EQX. Hard to convince some folks.

I'm not going to do the evaluation thing but I will say the 800 seems night and day better over the 600..im thinking due to the higher frequencies it's running, I believe they're just not for gold but give it a better overall performance on all metals.

This common misconception still persists...and that’s Minelab’s fault for not effectively nipping the confusion in the bud from the start.

The EQ600 and EQ800 are identical in multi-frequency mode in terms of frequencies used/frequency weighting. Where the two machines differ is if the user elects to utilize a single frequency mode: the 600 is limited to 5, 10, and 15 kHz for single frequency use only, while the 800 has 5, 10, 15, 20, and 40 all individually selectable.

Again, 20 and 40 kHz are available to the 600 for their secret sauce frequency weighting in multi mode, making it identical to the 800 in that mode.

Hi Woodbutcher,

AirmetTango is right about the frequencies on the 600 and 800 being the same in Park, Field and Beach. I have both the 600 and 800 and what is different are the default recovery speed and iron bias settings. They can definitely make the two operate slightly differently. So can all of the audio adjustments that are available on the 800 even though the default audio settings are the same.

Jeff

From the videos I’ve seen the simplex spanked the equinox 800,,literally..Lol..I’m thinking if that’s true it will be putting the nox on the shelf,or in the classifieds..wait,there’s always equinox machines there now,barely used only a few hours,,:laughing:
Not seeing it,heck I’m still waiting to start seeing gold coins,caches and flat out mind blowing finds from all you guys who say the equinox is the holy grail..instead I see the same nickels and dimes being posted by equinox users ,same as everyone else using other brands are still posting since the equinox came out..
So,please do tell what makes it a better machine than a fisher,Garrett or whites? I mean did you guys find more nickels and dimes than you did with another machine? Not joking here either,I’m dead serious,,,what did you find with the equinox that you didn’t or couldn’t find with a Garrett ,whites or fisher?

Maybe it's a case of the "Keep Up With the Jones's" thing...

Back
Top Bottom