How Many People Coin Roll Hunt?

Good luck on those nickels!

If you aren't having any luck finding good coins in rolls, try getting rolls from multiple locations. What I do is I get a few rolls from different places (gas stations, banks, etc. and just a couple bucks of each denomination) and I mark where which roll came from. If I find a lot of valuable coins in rolls from, say, a gas station, I mark down the coin roll to go back to the gas station and purchase more of. By doing this, you spread out your search between multiple banks and thus increase your chances for success.

cashing in!

My bank takes change (unrolled) and will deposit it into my account. The downside is it takes 1-2 weeks because they send the doins in to be counted then they deposit the coins.

I love coin roll hunting i find alot of awesome coins... plus in the past year ive gotten 9 lbs of silver and over 3500 wheats 14 indians 50+ buffalos and 9 V nickels... Half dollars have the most silver... 13 walkers 31 franklins 1 + 90% and 40% I also found a columbus 1893 half dollar. Dimes do pretty good for me too. I do not recomend quarters

Back
Top Bottom