Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

He can avoid the 30% fee if he stays out of California !

Looks like Grumpa is being careful not to cross the state line into California ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpa_at_the_California_welcome_sign.jpg

GKL, can l have your permission to print this out and add it to adorn my home museum cabinet ? It's gonna make another great addition, to grace the gold coins and reales !

And thank you David-hyde for bringing this latest cartoon to my attention :)

Tom's Califorina detecting finds fee

GKL, can l have your permission to print this out and add it to adorn my home museum cabinet ? It's gonna make another great addition, to grace the gold coins and reales !

Figured you might need that for your display cabinet .:laughing:

Absolutely !!!! Glad you enjoyed it that much to want to print it out !

…..maybe make an extra copy to send to the highway department so they know how to word signs to add in various areas :laughing:

I'm honored you want my face in your museum.

Oh wait, you're probably talking about the sign. :lol: :lol: :laughing: :laughing:

Looks like Grumpa is being careful not to cross the state line into California ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 466520

I'm honored you want my face in your museum.

Oh wait, you're probably talking about the sign. :lol: :lol: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom