• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

We met Walker and Washington on Friday...Today we met Jefferson and Washington's Twin

Buellride

Forum Supporter
Same place as my last post. Right out of the gate I hit the War Nickel (1943S) and a few steps later I hit the 1945S Washington (1 1958 Wheatie and another one that I cannot determine what date it is). I know the picture isn't the best but overall the coins were in a pretty beat up.

CruiserKev was with me again and he scored for himself as well. All totaled we have pulled 9 Silvers and about 5 Wheaties out of an area about the size of a tennis court. :wow:

Now need to let Mother Nature, redeposit the deposits from people 50+ years ago. Will probably let this location sit "undiscovered" for a few months hopefully after a good storm to go back.

HH all!!!

Attachments

• 6_3 Finds Beach.jpg
    6_3 Finds Beach.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 167
Seems like you have had some sand movement or this is a beach that doesn’t get hit much!!

Excellent job.

Thank you

Looks good to me. Keep it up and you'll have a collection.

I will take a bunch of old dead people in silver :laughing:

Seems like you have had some sand movement or this is a beach that doesn’t get hit much!!

All of the above Ron... We are lucky... I think

Congrats on the War nickel, GW, wheats and the rest...another nice hunt!

Ty

You sure have met a lot of famous people at that spot, congratulations! There must be some old gold in there somewhere. Good luck!

That is what we think but it is so infested with iron it would be very hard

Nice work! Congrats on the silvers!

It's been a great year so far

Back
Top Bottom