My Best Hunt Of The Year - 12 Pieces Of Silver Plus Some Other Goodies Including A Semi-Key Wheat

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some finds from the last few hunts. Two of the hunts were just quick after work hunts and one was an all day hunt. I had planned on going to a new spot my buddy Dan and I had done well at but he texted me he wasn't feeling good and couldn't detect so I went to a backup plan. Sure glad, I picked the right back up spot to detect as I found 12 pieces of silver, 10 silver coins and 2 silver rings. I also found 25 wheats and one of which was a semi-key date 1922D. This was by far my best hunt of the year.

Enjoy the finds and have a great week.
Jason

Attachments

• IMG_9654.jpg
    IMG_9654.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_9543.jpg
    IMG_9543.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_9616.jpg
    IMG_9616.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_9566.jpg
    IMG_9566.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 290
Congrats on an amazing hunt!!!! I wish I could pluck a couple od buffs that looked that good!!! Congrats again!!!

Big congrats on the double digit silver outing Jason, it's not easy to pull that off...and congrats also on the key date wheat, pair of Buffalos, marbles and the rest!

That is a "WOW" hunt Jason. I'd call that a great back up plan. 25 Wheat's in one outing, that's more than I have dug this month. Congrats on the Silver's, the Sterling's, the Buffalo's and everything else including the Marbles. Guess I'll have to go through my Wheat's this Winter just to see if there is anything good. Hope Dan feels better very soon so you can go back to the original plan. Trapper

Quite a hunt you had. Congrats on the pile o silvers and the 22D wheat! Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Merciful Vishnu! Insult to injury! Not at all the Norm! If you are a new reader/detectorist...Besides the amazing finds, This guy even has a real Girlfriend who also detects! And Shes from Scandinavia!

So yeah...this Jamflicker guy is one blessed and/or lucky metal detecting SOB! :laughing: This is not the Norm! Your results WILL vary!...I can assure you of that! :laughing:

It looks like things are lighting up right at the end of the year all around! That’s twice what I’ve ever found in one sitting,I can’t imagine a day like that even if it was a 10 hour excursion...
Pretty fun to look at all those coins in one spot,imagine what is left! Good on you Jason,I hope your sidekick joins you again next time...:grin:

AWESOME HAUL ! Multi silver days are getting scarce. Congrats, the rings are pretty sweet as well. As far as the 22D, Its probably the only coin you don't wand a mint mark on. Still a killer day. HH Mark

Back
Top Bottom