My purdiest ringer yet

MrNovice

Forum Supporter
Cleaned up a close to home city park/ school tot lot (4 playgrounds in all), went very hard and slow to prepare it for more easy fresh drops later. I must have removed about 500 little junk targets, everything within about 8 inches from the top including any tiny can slaw to rusted nails...just anything that hit with the sensitivity full steam. My arm is sore from swinging, fingers cramped from digging and pant knees filthy from kneeling. Started at 7pm, took 3 smoke breaks and finally finished just past park curfew of 11pm, but I feel a sense of accomplishment at least.

Other than the normal misc clad, I found my purdiest ring yet. It's a faker but boy did the little girl who's missing it have good taste, just wish her parents would have sprung for the good gold stuff. But finders can't be choosers so I'll take what I can get... thanks for looking!

The "grow with me band"...sign of a true faker...

Last edited:
Wow MrN you really worked that place! Are all your lots wood chip? Got any pea gravel ones? All those little targets, thats a good sign for something gold!
Well, all that work, that ring SHOULD have been a goldy!

Wow MrN you really worked that place! Are all your lots wood chip? Got any pea gravel ones? All those little targets, thats a good sign for something gold!
Well, all that work, that ring SHOULD have been a goldy!

Thanks, Mud! All the schools and parks within city limits are wood chippers, and I'm grateful for that! Three surrounding cities use combinations of chips, gravel or that new astroturf junk depending on which park. Those pea gravel lots were what I was bytchin' about a week ago.

They give you pause for possible damage a coil, but you know there's good stuff in there if you dare. Any freshies should scream out now next time, and it'll only take maybe 45 min to sweep and skip for a while.

It's a ring!!! Congrats

Thank you, sir!

That's a nice ring! Too bad it is junk. I've found several nice rings like that and it just makes me SMH. At least I have girls that I can give them to.

BCD

Back
Top Bottom