National Metal Detecting Day - Atlantic City, NJ The Results

PI JOE

Enigma
Forum Supporter
Well, Audrey and I are going to Atlantic City, NJ on May 18 to clean house! :yes: I am the baddest mofo drysand hunter in the world! :p Yes Hamid, You heard right! :lol: I'll also have my cheerleaders the GO JOE GIRLS there....heres one of them....well I've to asked the wife first! :lol: Seriously, Whos going. We'll be staying over night on Sat. This will be for Sat. hunt only.

http://gominelabbing.com/

Attachments

• gi joe.jpg
    gi joe.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,983
Last edited by a moderator:
That is a ways away see how your schedule goes
maybe we'll met up for lunch.

That is a ways away see how your schedule goes
maybe we'll met up for lunch.

I'll bring SoS and we can make it a group date :)

Funny how I live here and won't even attend .. Lol
I can't see paying to hunt a beach that I can hunt for free 365 days a year ..

If you do come please make sure you let me know Joe .. I would love to atleast come over and say hi in person after all the laughs we have had ..

Please post on the forums any special tokens you may come across during the seeded hunt ;)

Cool! National Metal Detecting Day! I have never heard of this. Was it invented by Australians? :laughing: Have a great time and hope you win something good. Say HI to Gary Drayton for us all. :roll:

Funny how I live here and won't even attend .. Lol
I can't see paying to hunt a beach that I can hunt for free 365 days a year ..

If you do come please make sure you let me know Joe .. I would love to atleast come over and say hi in person after all the laughs we have had ..

Please post on the forums any special tokens you may come across during the seeded hunt ;)

I'll have to turn in the tokens for my prizes! :lol: Join us its fun! :yes:

QUOTE]

Ha Ha the SOS !!!!! I heard he's giving a speach that weekend.:laughing:

He claimed that he was at the one last year that was here, but of course nobody saw him near the beach with a metal detector .. :laughing:

Al you should come down too .. Maybe you guys could ask for a seat next to him at the ML Dinner. :D

I have 4-5 mason jars of Zincolns I'm saving for that Zincolnator Scoop Project but maybe I should give back to the metal detecting community in another way. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom