Hunting local parks with Ace 250

curly826

Had a few days vacation this past week, with the warm weather and some time off I hit a few parks with my Ace 250.

Not a whole pile of goodies, but I did find $2.47 in clad, and 2 good handfuls of pulltabs/junk.

Im getting better at finding/pinpointing with the 250. Worked VERY well on two sand volleyball courts I swept(was dead on the money) and on the grass and wood chips went well, too.

Still looking for more silver/gold, but Im liking the progress so far.
Keep Digging!!!!

I can remember my first few months in the hobby....I was taken back to my childhood as far as how much fun I was having. I still love it. There will be lots and lots of pull tabs and trash targets, but the goodies will come. Hang in there and learn your machine. The ace 250 is a good solid machine. I wish I still had mine, loved that bell tone.

Happy hunting...

HDD

Had a few days vacation this past week, with the warm weather and some time off I hit a few parks with my Ace 250.

Not a whole pile of goodies, but I did find $2.47 in clad, and 2 good handfuls of pulltabs/junk.

Im getting better at finding/pinpointing with the 250. Worked VERY well on two sand volleyball courts I swept(was dead on the money) and on the grass and wood chips went well, too.

Still looking for more silver/gold, but Im liking the progress so far.
Keep Digging!!!!

Try this to help you out finding the goodies:

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=245454

Cheers!

Skippy

I just read your signature. How have you found so many wheats and 3 silver coins? I've had my detector for half a year and I haven't found close to that much.

Hunted an old park/swimming hole which was very popular in the 50s/60s.

I think I found around 25 wheats that day, some clad, one Rosie. Didn't find much else other than junk.
Maybe someone's dug up that park and skipped the penny signals?? Who knows?

Outstanding Progress! Indiana is a great place to hunt...Its also a great location to jump off out into some other nearby States to see whats there...So we expect to see some more Great finds coming out of you Curly!

Back
Top Bottom