• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Accidentally suspended myself.

maxxkatt

Forum Supporter
I change my password and somehow got it screwed up. Doing the little Captcha puzzle thing and no results. Then two days later tried an old email address where all the messages were going to. All is well now.

Something happened to my old email and I got locked out. To fix it I was supposed to do something that was delivered to my old email but I couldn't get to it. I finally gave up and got a new one.

Something happened to my old email and I got locked out. To fix it I was supposed to do something that was delivered to my old email but I couldn't get to it. I finally gave up and got a new one.

Yeah, don't every use your ISP (Internet Service Provider) email like had one with bell south for about 5 years and then switched my Internet to comcast and poof I could not access my old bellsouth email address that I used for everything. Now I only use gmail or yahoo.

Yeah, don't every use your ISP (Internet Service Provider) email like had one with bell south for about 5 years and then switched my Internet to comcast and poof I could not access my old bellsouth email address that I used for everything. Now I only use gmail or yahoo.

When I went from my old local ISP to Comcast, they forwarded all my emails they still received after I left to my new Comcast email. I have Yahoo and Gmail also.

During my 2 month Facebook stint, I got "locked out" of my account three times. I couldn't quit them fast enough.

Back
Top Bottom