Winter Wonderland & Gold

I wasn't so quick to answer this one after your April 1st hunt:lol: I'll remember that. Nice to see the body's cooperating and your getting the coil over gold.

I wasn't so quick to answer this one after your April 1st hunt:lol: I'll remember that. Nice to see the body's cooperating and your getting the coil over gold.

No one expected that from me :laughing: Over the years I have seen many do those April fools threads but they don't go with it too long before outing themselves... :D

I read your recent post about your shoulder.. mine is shot... pinched nerve in neck pain runs into shoulder to where I need to take off a month before I can use the scoop... 30 years of landscaping has taken its toll on my shoulder.. they tested me for my rotator cuff but think its just strained... although today I can't lift it over my head must have hurt it yesterday working on my equipment.

30 years of landscaping has taken its toll on my shoulder.. they tested me for my rotator cuff but think its just strained... although today I can't lift it over my head must have hurt it yesterday working on my equipment.

Orthopedic surgeon sent me for a MRI Arthrogram. Result: full thickness tear in my Supraspinatus rotator cuff (required 2 anchors) and a SLAP tear. Due to the Labrum issues doc felt it best to relocate my long head bicep tendon and anchor it into my Humerus bone (Bicep Tenodesis). This was work related.

An MRI is the docs gold standard regarding shoulder injury diagnosis. If your shoulder doesn't improve after a week I'd go see an ortho doc. I've often wondered if the repetitive motion of swinging a detector leads to RC issues or actually strengthens them? Take care of that body of yours Craig.

Back
Top Bottom