Machine-raked beaches

The Barber Surf Rakes may pick up chains, wallets, cellphones and watches but they definitely leave rings earings and coins. I have no issues hunting the beach behind them with my Ace 350. Heck... half your griding is already done for ya! Lemons into lemon aid!

Rake

My first gold found behind a sand rake.

Attachments

• CAM00388.jpg
    CAM00388.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 88
I'm convinced!

I can only tell you that the guys who rake the beaches here never have to use there own money in the vending machines at work.:crying:

The Barber Surf Rakes may pick up chains, wallets, cellphones and watches but they definitely leave rings earings and coins. I have no issues hunting the beach behind them with my Ace 350. Heck... half your griding is already done for ya! Lemons into lemon aid!

My first gold found behind a sand rake.

Thanks, all!

I really appreciate the input. I won't let a raked beach put me off.

I love some of the finds you guys have made, absolutely awesome!

Sweeps

PI Joe, thank you for your offer! That's awesome!!!

I would love to get pointers from you, and the West Haven beaches are close by, for sure.

This weekend is out of the question for me though. My wife has me doing stuff I've neglected a bit.

I'm pretty much free most any time, though...I've got my own business and make my own hours (mostly...sometimes I'm involved with a larger project that takes substantial time, but I know that in advance and plan accordingly).

If there's a time/day that's is convenient for you, just let me know and I'll be there!!

Very generous of you to offer up some help to this newbie, I appreciate it very much!

Thanks,

Sweeps

I'll send you a PM this week. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom