Finally broke my gold drought..

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I had been out 6 previous hunts and had pulled 6 silver but no gold... decided to hunt only the edge tonight... which is from the bottom of the slope to about 10 feet out in the water...

I had been negotiations with Earl to lease his Mr.Goldslumpy title :lol: I don't need it now ;)

15 grams of 10k, a ring marked ster, 1 standing liberty quarter, a buffalo nickel, and a wheatie... everything else id scrap...

No Felix pennies at these old spots thank god... :D

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 746
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 702
  • 002 (2).jpg
    002 (2).jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 692
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 699
Nice gold find. That school came to watch my daughter play softball while she was down in Florida 2 years ago

Act ually give me the title maybe my luck will change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got it :lol:

Nice gold find. That school came to watch my daughter play softball while she was down in Florida 2 years ago

Really? Thanks Joe :D

Hot damn she's a fatty.... With big boobies too.:lol: Excellent adventure Craigy!! :yes:

I am very happy with the weight... my average for these school rings were under 5 grams... ;)

No Felix pennies OR Felix watches! :D:roll: Congrats on the big gold Craig!:yes:

Thanks George...

WoW

Craig, I didn't know you were in a Gold Slump, I think I will NOT get the title this year , plan on doing more hunting, OBN let me down today, the next 3 days Rain, any way, congrads on the GOLD what is it a 1950 school ring .

That's right! Thanks George!!! :laughing:

Nice CHUNKY one Craig! :yes:

Thanks Felix ;)

Congrats on the gold and the start of a streak !
HH

Thanks Ricki

Congrats!

thanks WW..

Craig, I didn't know you were in a Gold Slump, I think I will NOT get the title this year , plan on doing more hunting, OBN let me down today, the next 3 days Rain, any way, congrads on the GOLD what is it a 1950 school ring .

I had to keep it quiet Earl :lol: and yes its 1950 ;) Is Joe going to seed the beaches he takes you to so you can find some gold? :crazy:

Congrats on the sterling, Stander and especially the monster 10K school ring...excellent hunt Craig!

Thankd Bruce... I was happy to find it tonight ;)

Broke it like a boss, with an old fatty! Congrats!

Thanks Dig..
Great hunt Craig. Congrats......:yes:

Thanks Curt... how is your gold hunt going?

Back
Top Bottom