9Veater's youtube thread

9Veater

Forum Supporter
http://youtu.be/hJXD0IfizrI critique away! definitely need a better camera. and I can't stand my voice on recordings. :lol:

you hardcore youtubers I give you guys credit, this was hard between filming and editing, not hard as much as time consuming.. once the camera died the clad started raining made a 1.05 not bad for a couple hours i'm happy thanks HH

Not bad for your first video. What was your second target? Was it trash?

Also maybe this will help also. When posting a video, take the number (http://youtu.be/hJXD0IfizrI) in this case it will be hJXD0IfizrI Put a [ youtube] before it and a [ /youtube] after it (with no spaces). I had to put spaces in there so they would show up. Do not have a space in the string anywhere.

And you will get this: And people can watch without clicking on the link.

Good luck on your adventures!

I have ONE more small piece of advice. I do NOT know if you picked up the piece of foil you dug after you buried the hole, BUT instead of putting it on the ground and people thinking you might have left it there, it should go immediately in your trash pouch. I think it would look more professional. My 2¢.

Last edited:
Thank you Scuba, I pick up all the trash and throw it away after there was a short clip I didn't add where I explained the importance of not leaving the trash on the ground

Not bad for your first video. What was your second target? Was it trash?

Also maybe this will help also. When posting a video, take the number (http://youtu.be/hJXD0IfizrI) in this case it will be hJXD0IfizrI Put a [ youtube] before it and a [ /youtube] after it (with no spaces). I had to put spaces in there so they would show up. Do not have a space in the string anywhere.

And you will get this: And people can watch without clicking on the link.

Good luck on your adventures!

I have ONE more small piece of advice. I do NOT know if you picked up the piece of foil you dug after you buried the hole, BUT instead of putting it on the ground and people thinking you might have left it there, it should go immediately in your trash pouch. I think it would look more professional. My 2¢.

Pretty good for your 1st Video .Heck of a lot better than I could do..Now how about telling us the story of the cop running you off.:shock::shock:

Pretty good for your 1st Video .Heck of a lot better than I could do..Now how about telling us the story of the cop running you off.:shock::shock:

He happened to be my best friends buddy who is on the force, he was cool just told me ot isnt public property and if he did receive a call abd his sergeant was having a bad day he could have charged me with trespassing. I told him I thought it was legal as a tax payer.. Public school=funded by the state which is funded by tax payers, he said only parks are free game. I proceeded to bust his balls a little saying if that's the case, wouldn't a state trooper have to tell me to leave? Or enforce the law since technically it is state property meaning out of your jurisdiction lol he was cool just sucked

Idk if hes right or not I asked my state rep whos a family friend and shes looking into it

new vid 5x10 air test

needs audio work but check it out please HH starting to get the hang of this.. sort of :roll:

HUGE THANKS TO CAPTAIN SILVER FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THE GROUNDPHASE POT ITS BEEN CORRECTED..
HUGE THANKS TO SCUBA FOR TEACHING THIS DUMMY TO POST A YOUTUBE VIDEO LOL

Wife got it at a yardsale for our daughters playroom. no idea what it is has a rail n it to hold chalk or something lol.

Good YouTube. Your voice is good too. I think we all don't like the sound of our own voice when we here it for the first time. Keep the videos coming.

I like your you tube video the nickle you refere to as V nickle is what it is called but it is actuly a liberty head nickle, like the indian head penny is not an indian it is lady liberty with a headress but reffered to by everyone as indian head. Keep up the good work. Thanks for shareing.

Thanks haven't even looked up a V nickel lol saw a V on it and was like hmm maybe that's what it is.. thanks for the knowledge

New Video!! Comment like subscribe pls intend onadding all forum sponsors links to my videos with their permission as well as a link to this forum
Vulcan 360 pp review not a bad unit but no trx

Not Bad

Nice & Clear, and the audio was very good, you need a ultimate 13 for your Omega, and you will do better than that 10 inch with the 11dd, happy hunting , Earl PS What state are you detecting that the cops through you out of a public school yard ?:roll:

Back
Top Bottom