results from my week at the beach

lawsonland

I got rid of all the junk to show the good stuff. I only have a few days with the Excal and I dug everything that might be a possible good signal. So there were may bottle caps and pull tabs.

The big ring weighs 13 grams. The smaller ring (bottom left) I found the owner and will be returning it. The one with the blue stone is a school ring and it only has initials so I will try to find the owner.

I put pictures of the marks from the big ring any idea who made it? or what country

After my first couple outings I relized that the Excal was too heavy and made a chest mount. I will post a picture but it made it much nicer.

I was out 4-5 hours a day

Attachments

• rings2.jpg
    rings2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,527
  • stuff.jpg
    stuff.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,617
  • rings.jpg
    rings.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,530
  • ring2.jpg
    ring2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,520
  • ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,520
Looks like you had a GREAT week at the beach! Congrats on all the sweet finds!

Great haul for a solid week of hunting. Look how deep that hallmark is. I like it when it's like that because that means the gold is thick :lol: Like Zee said, geez what am I doing wrong? Maybe I need to hunt every day for a full week. Think the wife might kill me if I do that :laughing: That is one mighty fine hunt! Congratulations :thumbsup:

Woooow!!!!! Lawsonland those babies are eye poppers :shock: congrats on a fantastic week Excaling it. :yes:

Good idea mounting the control pod makes life a lot easier.
HH

Holy S***,,,you picked up your excall a few days ago? man,,,you have got it going on! I sure wouldn't share info on that spot,,,,OUTSTANDING!

This is ring was produced in Ukraine. 585 probe = 14 К
I am from Ukraine too... :))))
"КПЕО" is name of produced factory

You have to be really happy with that week hunting. Something to remember for a long time. Ten years from now you will be saying to your lady "remember that week when I found those nice rings?" :laughing: She will say "sure I do, they are in my jewelry box!" :p That is a real nice hunt, congratulations!

Man.... havent seen a week like that since..... well Zees last hunt :laughing: (he kills it). Its a ML ploy.... they ensure you find at least 4 rings before things get real out there. Can ya say PAID FOR. Just what i always say.... if you are going to buy a water machine get the best it will pay for its self.

Dew

Thanks,

I've been out several times since and have not been as lucky. No more rings. I think the rings I found were recent drops. The ring in the lower left I was able to return. I met her on the beach and she posted on the "Lost stuff" site.

Thanks for the lead on the markings. I wonder if it best to sell it as a ring instead of melting it.

Another thing, there are 2 earrings on the left side. I found one one day and its mate the next day but is missing the little ivory rose in the center.
What are the chances of that?

Back
Top Bottom