Propointer or Bullseye II

the switch wore out quickly on my bulls eye II. Did not make it a full year and had to replace the switch. Also wasnt real pleased with the depth I got with the bulls eye II either. I also had to do some work on the contacts for the battery. every time I replaced the battery the contact would push back into the pinpointer and not make contact.

I'm having the battery problem with mine now....did you fix it? If so, how???...It's VERY annoying!!...I don't even have to change the battey and it pushes in, and ALWAYS in the middle of a hunt:mad:

I'm having the battery problem with mine now....did you fix it? If so, how???...It's VERY annoying!!...I don't even have to change the battey and it pushes in, and ALWAYS in the middle of a hunt:mad:

I opened it up and bent the contacts out into the battery cavity more. I started being real careful when installing fresh battery after that. Did not have any more problems with the battery just hated every thing else about it. Just got sunray probe today going to try it out now.

I have a Bullseye II and I think it works fine. Its pretty simple to use so if its a performance problem then I'd be willing to bet that 99% of the time its operator error. Mine has been in mud, dirt, freezing cold, and wetness and still works like a charm. Every so often I have to adjust the sensetivity because I accidentally move the knob while digging. Im looking to get a Sunray for my MXT, the only reason being that I'd like the probe to be attached to the detector so I have less to carry around.

I have a pro pointer. Small, Simple, Gets the job done. A little pricy, but definatly worth it with the side scan capabilities. I love it.

Two years old and does the job.
Modified with a belt clip from a mp3-player pouch.
Works great.

picture.php

Back
Top Bottom