The Price I Paid For The Fatty

Joe, I ordered a skin suit today and wish I hadn't now. I going to get a 2 mil suit and be done with it... Thanks

You can still use it with the wet suit for added warmth when the water temp drops below 65. I've used it once in 62-64 temp.....I hunted for only one an a half hr. :cold2:

The skin suit makes getting into and out of the wet suit a lots easier plus the slight added warmth! :yes:

Covered to my wrists and thin gloves with nitril palms etc. takes care of the little bare skin that is exposed. Swimmers itch isn't quite the problem here that it is down your way guys because of our being closer to the ocean.

Hope Ya get past this soon Pal!!

CJ

Ouch! that is paying the price,,,,,fortunately, our jelly fish are mostly harmless, and the ones that sting are easy to see,,,,,I know that neo sport makes a great product for a reasonable price,,,,,I use them for my 3/2mil suit that gets me by until around Nov. Dec. then I have to switch to a 7 mil suit and neo sport does not make one so I go to a Henderson suit,,,,,hope the itch goes away fast,,,,GL HH

Wow, does not look good...

Frank Sorry to see what happened, hoping for a quick recovery. :hornetsnest:

I am with wearing waders or a drysuit, temps are down enough early in the morning here to where it's not bad at all...Jelly fish will soon be covering the bay also, and who knows what else is waiting....

Back
Top Bottom