Silver #24, Sterling #4, Wheats 187-205

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Got out with Gonebeeping for late afternoon door knock again. I was back on the wheats after wheat skunk yesterday. I'm killing my wheat to silver ratio :no::no::no:. I found 19 wheats from teens to 50s today. I'm sitting at 205 FTY.

I hit a 53D Rosie for silver #24. I scored the smallest Sterling Ring I have ever seen today for #4 on the year. It appears to be a baby birthstone ring missing the stone.

Also got a Good Conduct Medal that appeared to be WWII vintage. Gave that one to the home owner.

Awesome day to get out! GB got two silvers on the way to the truck for the second time this week and got a Honker 950 Silver Ring.:shock::shock::shock:

Last edited:
Nice gesture giving the medal. May get some more hunting opportunities from it ;)

Thanks Joee. GB and I have been doing well the last few outings.

that is a pretty cool item. Love the eagle on it.

Thanks GMTL. It sounded like a silver half, it was a screamer in the headphones.

Dang, you guys killed the rings there!

Nice work man!

<°)))>{

Thanks Ice. Definitely a good ring day for us dirt diggers.

New grounds and friends have made your change of address a easy transition Jerry. Congrats on #24, You year is really looking very nice. Jack

Silver, sterling and wheats...good hunt!

Thanks Captain.

New grounds and friends have made your change of address a easy transition Jerry. Congrats on #24, You year is really looking very nice. Jack

Thanks Jack. Lucked into to some nice local MDers and a few good door knocks.

Really like the Good Conduct medal. Congrats on the nice finds.

Thanks Jerry. Found several over the years and it's always a screaming signal that can't be ignored.

You must be trying to set a record with wheat pennies. Nice save on the silver coin and ring.

beephead

Thanks BH! I am definitely killing the wheats. Almost double my normal wheat to silver ratio.

Back
Top Bottom