getting lucky

playin4funami

Elite Member
amazing week of metal detecting, this is my best find 20160404_172145.jpg 14k white gold main stone is 1/2 carat vs1,and the 60 small rocks equalanother 1/2 carat of ice.cleaned and appraised :D

That looks amazingly like one i found recently with the two thin bands on either side of the center ring. Mine was just the center big ring without the small wedding bands on either side. Does it have something like " celebration xxxxx" inscribed inside? Sweet find!

That looks amazingly like one i found recently with the two thin bands on either side of the center ring. Mine was just the center big ring without the small wedding bands on either side. Does it have something like " celebration xxxxx" inscribed inside? Sweet find!

No inscription just the 14k stamp on each band, it is a wedding set, the center ring was the engagement ring, then for the wedding the side bands are gold soldered onto it to make it one peice.

That is a great find! Glad you let me take a look at that because my guess is I'll never be that lucky:yes:

Nice ring! Where did that "ring" up at?

it rang up as a solid nickle/pulltab, wouldn't lock on and the signal bounced from nickle to pull tab back and forth with the occasional high tone. to be honest I have been telling myself to dig more weird signals lately, guess now I know why:D

Thats a real beauty there! Woooweee...whats it appraise at you think? at least 4k?...
Mud

Jewler said if it was under his counter for sale it was around 5k, but that I should look to get about 1,500/2,000 on it selling as a used ring, or insure it for 10k.

Jewler said if it was under his counter for sale it was around 5k, but that I should look to get about 1,500/2,000 on it selling as a used ring, or insure it for 10k.

Insure it for 10k!

Then your wife can "lose it" at the beach in a couple of years from now.

Just sayin...bad things happen, people lose jewelry all the time. ;)

That's an incredible find! I'd still be jumping up and down with joy! Big Congrats!

Do you care to share any details about your amazing find??????

beephead

That's an incredible find! I'd still be jumping up and down with joy! Big Congrats!

Do you care to share any details about your amazing find??????

beephead

not really a lot to it, hunting a very trashy old park, telling myself I need to dig more trashy signals, so when this solid signal came up at 5 inches but was bouncing from pull tab to nickle, with an occasional high squeak I said why not a dug it. fully expecting some old pull tab and nail combo, needless to say I filled that hole in after seeing the ring and grabbing up my gear and went home. cleaned it a little and showed it off some,:D! went and had it professionally cleaned, inspected, and appraised. Now I gotta just fiqure out the best way to sell it before one of my daughters or my wife latches on to it,lol. have not shown it to a female yet that didn't try to take off with it.

great find! when I had my ace 250 I used to dig all the nickel tones, now with the e-trac I'm more selective, guess I may be passing a few great finds! I was always told.. dig any and all solid repeating signals that are not iron.. great job on doing that!

Back
Top Bottom