call of duty 4

RelicHound

Forum Supporter
anyone on here play? i got myself a xbox 360 a while back and have been playing call of duty 4 online...what a blast! im not one to be much of a gamer but its a pretty addicting game.

anyone on here play? i got myself a xbox 360 a while back and have been playing call of duty 4 online...what a blast! im not one to be much of a gamer but its a pretty addicting game.

Yeah, COD4 rocks... all my friends who play it play it on PS3... I, like you, have it on 360... but I'm not currently ashore to play it and frag you to shreds, haha.... sorry
runaway.gif

My 15 and 17 year olds play that and Halo 3 all the time. I tried to play with them I died 25 times and killed 1.

Yeah, COD4 rocks... all my friends who play it play it on PS3... I, like you, have it on 360... but I'm not currently ashore to play it and frag you to shreds, haha.... sorry
runaway.gif

lol all i do is run around with a shotgun,i usually go negative in the kill to death ratio but i have fun lol.

tinky...im a real big kid just ask my wife...i never had alot of toys growin up so i guess now that i own my own home and have a decent job im making up for my childhood...even tho my wife gets mad at me somtimes for what she calls my "excessive" spending habits:roll:

talosiv..its amazing how good some kids are at video games.

The only video game I have ever played was Pong... the very first one. Of course, I played that because it was in a bar - where they debuted.... now I do not go to bars... however, I never played any other video game. Too many other things to do.. like MD... RickO

Haha, we just got COD4 for PS3 in our shipment out here on the boat yesterday... too bad our VSAT can't handle our data load and playing online :(

My Kid plays it all the time, he also is into Rainbow six 2 .......anything where you can shoot, kill ,and maime others is what he likes.......I enjoyed the short time I played, but my kid dont let me play much .....

Too many other things to do.. like MD... RickO

this is true...but im still under the old guide line of "ill sleep when i die":lol:
like today for example..woke up at 3:45 am played video games for 2.5 hrs,went out side and planted a tomato plant,took care of the dogs,made breakfast and got a shower now im waiting for my wife to get ready so we can go spend the day at the zoo to visit my relatives then a buddy an I are going MDing at a construction site down town until dark then packin up the boat for an all night flathead catfish trip on the mighty Ohio...busy day and lots to do.:roll::yes:

I love video games but never played that one. We have just about every game system ever made, but my favorites are the Zelda games like "Orkarina of Time", "Twilight Princess" and "Baulders Gate"

Back
Top Bottom