What a difference a forum makes

agbkyle

Forum Supporter
I love this place!!! Every newbie gets a nice kind welcome and a good luck and almost every post gets at least one response.
I, for one, have fun trying to Identify what others would like help in finding out.
I say this because I signed up on a forum a few days ago just to get an idea of something miltary I found, what it might be, etc; figuring they'd have more knowledge of this sort of thing and in 4 days it has 44 views and not yet a single response :( . Even one "I don't know but nice find" would have been nice.
What's up with that?
NOT a "Friendly" forum like this one IMO, that's for sure.
Guess they don't take too kindly to newbies there.

Agbkyle,

Now you know why this is called the Friendly Forum. :)

BTW: What kind of dogs are those? I'm thinking Wymeraner but can't be sure.

Agbkyle,

Now you know why this is called the Friendly Forum. :)

BTW: What kind of dogs are those? I'm thinking Wymeraner but can't be sure.

Those are my 2 boys on their best behaviour :)
Pure bred black and chocolate labs.
Chocolate (Tonka) is 4 years old, black (Toby) is 1.
Good hunting dogs but not for the kind of hunting I do :)

Those are my 2 boys on their best behaviour :)
Pure bred black and chocolate labs.
Chocolate (Tonka) is 4 years old, black (Toby) is 1.
Good hunting dogs but not for the kind of hunting I do :)

Labs are great. From the picture they looked like they have short hair which is why I thought they might be Wymeraners, another great breed of dogs.

Yeah, this forum is great... and I'm fortunate that the forums I am part of for my other hobbies are equally as great. Friendly members, loads of knowledge, respectful mods... it makes for a great experience
waytogo.gif

This forum is the nicest I have ever been on. I think this has to do with the administrators and moderators. On other forums I have been on it seemed only a few would post because of people criticizing others post.:yes:

I also enjoy the task of indetifying the unknown! I usually get to learn something in the process as well as the person who posts the question! Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom