Fisher F75 honest opinions...

cobb05

Hey guys, I'm finally going to upgrade soon for my birthday. This will be my 3rd detector I own. I started around 10 years ago with a ace 250 then got a whites M6. Now I'm looking to upgrade and am very interested in the F75. I've literally watched every video I can find on it. The menu or setup doesn't scare me as I feel I have enough experience to deal with that. The only thing I pause about is are the new ones really chatty since they now have DST in them? Some of the older youtube vids from like 2009 or so sort of scare me because the machines never stop making chirps here or squeaks there. Constant noise! My whites is pretty quiet and am afraid i would have to recheck every little noise to make sure it wasn't a legit target. Input from people who have good experience on it would be awesome. Also how would I get ahold of a sponsor on here to get a little better deal than they have on kellyco or amazon?

I just bought the 75th anniversary edition with DST , I have had it for about 3 weeks.
I am very happy with it, it is extremely deep with the stock coil. It can get a little chattery at higher sensitivity above 80, but you don't need to run it that high because it is a very hot machine.
They can be had at great prices right now and you won't need to upgrade after getting it.

I am still learning my F75 LTD. I will go super deep. I pulled a dime from an old fairgrounds the was near 9" deep. Like all detectors it does take some time to learn the detector is trying to tell you. So far I have been pleased with it's performance!

I keep hearing that at least by next spring Fisher will have the new machines out on the market. So if a person can hold off on the purchase til then might have a F80. How long has the F75 been out?.....guess I can wait.

F75Ltd2

Is the way to go, bypass the standard, because you will always be wondering :roll::lol: happy hunting, great machine, and you will love the depth & performance of the little 5 dd, enjoy, Earl

Back
Top Bottom