Hunting Buddy Lexington South Carolina

If your on fb a couple of my buddies live in that area. If you watch dig that beep on YouTube my friends John gurly and Tommy Elmore are in sc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to hunt

rustyk1,

I will be taking some time off from work during the holidays, Dec 20 to Jan 5 most days off. If you would like to go out hunting some time PM me and we will set a day and time. Just to let you know I am new to this Hobby.
What stuff do you hunt? Coins, relics ? Are you from Boston? (Boston Strong)

I've been detecting for 30+ years and mostly coin hunt but relics are interesting. I usually have Saturday to hunt, but working today so that kind of ruined my plans. I will PM you next time I can get out, I found a nice little park in Cola that shows promise, found a '30 wheat last weekend along with a childs ring (junk) ant the usual assortment of clad and zincons. Lets see how it goes.

Forgot to say, yes I'm from the Boston area, North Shore, Merrimac Valley, lived in ME, NH, and MA. Miss the detecting up there, I had some killer sites.

Anyone want to hunt

I have this Wednesday12/21 and Thursday12/22 off and would like to find someone to go out hunting. PM me if you would like to.

Back
Top Bottom