Lost ring in MA. Please help.

kennethjbrown90

Hi everyone. I lost a ring 3-4 years ago in North Brookfield, MA. It wasn't lost in a large area. I have a pretty good idea where it was lost. If I can get permission from the landlord to search it (we moved a couple years ago) I will give you $100 and you can keep anything else you find. The property hasn't been detected to my knowledge. I tried to find the ring but I had a cheap detector that doesn't really work. It isn't really valuable I got it for around $20 when Kay was having a special. It has a ton of sentimental value to me. If $100 isn't enough text me to work something out. 7744526404 Sorry this post is so long. Thank you I hope to hear back from someone, Ken.

Hi everyone. I lost a ring 3-4 years ago in North Brookfield, MA. It wasn't lost in a large area. I have a pretty good idea where it was lost. If I can get permission from the landlord to search it (we moved a couple years ago) I will give you $100 and you can keep anything else you find. The property hasn't been detected to my knowledge. I tried to find the ring but I had a cheap detector that doesn't really work. It isn't really valuable I got it for around $20 when Kay was having a special. It has a ton of sentimental value to me. If $100 isn't enough text me to work something out. 7744526404 Sorry this post is so long. Thank you I hope to hear back from someone, Ken.
You might try here.
http://theringfinders.com/directory/us/

Did you ever find it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was interested in helping the gentlemen but he could not secure permission to return to his former residence and metal detect before frost. I sent him a text a few weeks ago still waiting for a response. So no its probably still in the ground.

Back
Top Bottom