Decent Day after the 4th

Vermonster

Elite Member
After being at the beach on the 4th with the family, and seeing how busy it was, decided to head out for a little beach hunting the next morning. Lots of typical after a big crowd targets, like pop-up stakes, bottle caps, small kids toys, etc. Did find a couple rings though, and even though neither were precious metal, I wouldn't necessarily count one of them as junk. It's a special type that is tungsten, inlaid with Koa wood from Hawaii. This version sells for $300 online. Not bad, decent looking ring. Assuming it's a wedding band. Put an ad in CL for the last week, no replies, so I'll figure out something to do with it.

Anyway, just good to get out.

Attachments

• July.jpg
    July.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 518
I wouldn't mind wearing that wood inlay one if it fit.

Nice finds V! I was down in HB on the state side of the beach last week and found a lot of tent stakes, hot wheels and one gumball machine (?) ring....

That is a nice looker. Not a bad beach sweep. They made a big mess around here for the 4th, but the only keeper I found was a half full can of 'squito spray.

That is a nice looker. Not a bad beach sweep. They made a big mess around here for the 4th, but the only keeper I found was a half full can of 'squito spray.

Squito spray can be expensive..... ;)

That's a good looking ring.

Thanks!

Congrats on the nice ring find.
Bubbaron

Thanks!

Excellent finds! Nice job

Thanks!

Congrats on the nice tungsten ring! :)

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom