Thieves!

that sure looks suspicious. ill refrain from further comment.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I just wanted to post and let everyone know about mail sorting machines. I am a machine mechanic at the Post office and see every single day how things get caught in the machines. If you put a rigid item like coins, pens, memory sticks, etc, it may not make it through. Sometimes it gets stuck and other times just gets torn from the envelope. If you want to mail coins please use a bubble mailer. It will go on a different machine that can handle stiff items.

Very unfortunate, be careful when shipping coins, best idea would be to grab a cheap thank you card and tape it to the card, at least it isnt floating around the envelope. Or sitting right in the bottom corner. HH!

I just wanted to post and let everyone know about mail sorting machines. I am a machine mechanic at the Post office and see every single day how things get caught in the machines. If you put a rigid item like coins, pens, memory sticks, etc, it may not make it through. Sometimes it gets stuck and other times just gets torn from the envelope. If you want to mail coins please use a bubble mailer. It will go on a different machine that can handle stiff items.

Thanks for sharing that, it helps to know that using a bubble wrap mailer will cause it to go thru a different sorting machine that can better handle such items.

I just want to point out what a great group we have here. Not including stinger (he's a good guy and contacted me about a replacement), THREE other members offered to replace/substitute for the lost mercs, and send them at no cost to me. This generosity is unheard of in the online world. I credit the founders of the site who have set standards, and also all the generous souls who frequent this site.

In honor of the site founders and these generous folks who offered to replace my items, I'm going to start a new contest. Look for it in the next week or so.

Love this forum. Thank you!

nternet+high+five.JPG

Back
Top Bottom