hi from Napa

chefjasons

hello all,
I am new to the forum and new to detecting. I just purchased a new Garrett Ace 400 and I am really excited to start using it. Hope to meet some of you in the future on some hunts.

Welcome from 2.5 hr. south of you in Salinas, CA. There's lots of history up your way. And a club in Santa Rosa I believe.

The rates here for fellow CA hunters is quite simple: You send me 30% of all your finds. I accept paypal. Now get busy !

Welcome from 2.5 hr. south of you in Salinas, CA. There's lots of history up your way. And a club in Santa Rosa I believe.

The rates here for fellow CA hunters is quite simple: You send me 30% of all your finds. I accept paypal. Now get busy !

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

hello all,
I am new to the forum and new to detecting. I just purchased a new Garrett Ace 400 and I am really excited to start using it. Hope to meet some of you in the future on some hunts.

Welcome, from Nevada. I grew up in Calistoga. Plenty of old house foundations to check out around you. State Hospital, Verarans Home...get some permissions, and good luck!

thank you all for the warm welcome. I am really excited to get out and hunting. I ventured out to Lotus, Ca on Monday. Had a great time learning the history of the area. Did some panning and got some GOLD!!!!! only a little, but fun none the less. I do have plans to venture up to the Redding, Ca area as there is more history there during the gold rush than there is here in wine country. I don't really care about the history of wine and how it came to the area. More interested in the history during outlaws, stage coaches, and the history of the gold rush. I just find it more interesting. Swinging for relics and coins will be exciting.

Back
Top Bottom