Anderson shafts for CTX3030

I contacted them back in Dec and they told me that they would be available in mid Jan early Feb. I am still looking for that response but I would like to order one for sure.

Sent you PM, 2 sponsors here sell them. Thanks for reminding me to get one of these...I forgot during my off season due to snow.

Rich from Colonial metal detectors sells them but he is currently out of stock for the CTX.

Rich from Colonial metal detectors sells them but he is currently out of stock for the CTX.

Yeah heard back from Rich yesterday. Looks like it may be awhile. I did finf a stock lower shaft for $115 shipped so bought it but will still need another later down the line.
Did you get out the last couple days? It has been perfect detecting weather. I got out for an hour or so each day.

Yeah heard back from Rich yesterday. Looks like it may be awhile. I did finf a stock lower shaft for $115 shipped so bought it but will still need another later down the line.
Did you get out the last couple days? It has been perfect detecting weather. I got out for an hour or so each day.

Yes. I post my finds !!!! in the CTX program thread. I bought my 31" Sampson from Rich, super fast,since he is so close by.

I also read on another forum that Anderson is also working on a 2 piece / split travel lower shaft.

Screws together something like a custom pool que.

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom