Dime trifecta, indians, tokens, pocket spill....

goes4ever

Elite Member
Today was another good day, been on a real roll lately. I met with Kyle for some good ole door knocking again, it sure pays off, gotta love them virgin yards. We first went to the country looking for a farm but just couldn't get anyone home. We came thru a small town and spotted a late 1800's brick home, knocked and got permission. The owner said the yard had been hunted before, but from what we found, I'd say they cleaned out the clad.....lol:lol:

1st target for both of us was silver rosie's, then I got a wheat, that was about it for that side of the yard. Went to the other side and that is where the goodies flowed. First target on that side was a nice 1892-O barber dime, then an indian, then 2 feet away another indian.

I got this strong 01-37 hit, and I walked all around it, and it nulled from every direction but one. Now normally I dig these because I am stubborn, and they are usually nails. But this one hit so solid from one direction I was bound to find out what it was....look at the pic below, there was a beautiful indian in the hole with a rusty screw, and 2 more rusty pieces....if you look close you can see the rust stains on the sides on the indian....the etrac is awesome!:D

Got a couple tokens, ANOTHER soap token, just dug one yesterday, and a sweet 1934 Christmas VFW token, that is my favorite find of the day!:p

Then I got a nice wheat signal, dug the plug and it ended up being a 3 coin spill, 1917-D, 1920 wheats, and a 1917 merc....yahOOOO just hit another dime trifecta! 6th one this year;)

Got a shotgun shell and a flat button to end the day! What a super weekend.

DSC01362.jpg

DSC01363.jpg

DSC01364.jpg

DSC01365.jpg

DSC01372.jpg

DSC01371.jpg

DSC01370.jpg

DSC01368.jpg

Nice I'll never get a trifecta of any type since barbers and indians don't exist in this part of the country. Everyone was too poor in the dang south to drop anything or never had anything to begin with. They traded friggin eggs for pigs or whatever. Dumb poor hicks.

Nice I'll never get a trifecta of any type since barbers and indians don't exist in this part of the country. Everyone was too poor in the dang south to drop anything or never had anything to begin with. They traded friggin eggs for pigs or whatever. Dumb poor hicks.
poor dumb hicks...:D:lol::lol: that made me laugh!

Excellent hunt! Would love to do some door knockin' around here but we have not had enough rain, ugh! Congrats on the trifecta, and the sixth one no less, that's awesome!

Nice job Goes4Ever! If that Merc was one year older you would have a dime trifecta and the first year all 3 were issued. That 06 Indian head is really beautiful. Superb work.

Who??

Who Goesforever? Who? You!!! You go forever and man it shows nice finds, some folks never cease to amaze. :yes::yes::yes:

Back
Top Bottom