First Merc's

anode

My mother invited the wife and i for dinner tonight. after eatting i went out in her yard and found these ladies in the same hole.They were about 4 inches deep. the ground was soft due to the rain we have been getting. when i dug down and pulled the scoop out of the hole out popped the first lady. went in to show the wife and mother the dime. i came back out and scanned the hole again before i filled it in and sitting on top of the pile was the other lady. a while back when i was first got my DFX i was messing around in her yard and found my first wheats a 49 and 51 about 5 feet from where i found the ladies.

Attachments

• Silver Dime009 (Small).JPG
    Silver Dime009 (Small).JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 174
Re: First Ladies

2 in the same hole/Exc finds. + a free meal :lol:

GG.

Great set of merc's. Nothing gets the old heart pounding like getting another signal in the same hole you just recovered a good one from.

Very nice finds Anode, and I'd much rather go after a fresh rain and get all muddy than trying to dig through hard clay.

Nice Mercs! I think it's cool to find multiple clad coins in the same hole, but a couple of Mercs in the same hole would have me doin' the dance, for sure!! :lol: 8)

Way to go!

Back
Top Bottom