2 ring day

WThesing

Elite Member
Well I finally was able to get out for a while this past Sunday, and shake off the cobwebs. Went to a local historical property (Friends Meeting 1714) that I hadn't had too much time to hunt. The bulldozers had come in in the past 10 days to start construction of a new school. I checked out the new trenches and mounds with no results except for trash and an old gang mower blade. I moved along a pathway while working back to my truck and found a .925 ring that had been bent between the stones. I decided to go to a local school to at least have more activity and found another .925 ring at the center field position in the baseball field. I found the usual clad around the playground area ($ 1.21). This was not by any means a spectacular day as far as finds, but it was the 1st time to get out for several hours since winter set in. I hope that there will be much more activity to come.

My Sony Cybershot has a macro setting, but takes really lousy close ups. I've been wanting to post some "how to" articles as well, but haven't had the time with work, tax season, computer meltdown, things around the house, wife, shall I go on?? :grin: I was lucky to get 5 hours of detecting time in this past Sunday. I've only logged about 7 hours since early December. I will try to get a couple of shots, but the rings are "Plain Jane" and nothing spectacular.

Good going on the rings Bill. Any day you can come home with a ring is an excellent day in my book.

OK Craig,
Special delivery of the "BEEF"!!!!!

I'll have you know that I had to re-install and tweak some of my photo software just to make this "delivery" :grin:

(I am still re-installing on an as needed basis, otherwise it would be overwhelming.)

Attachments

• Finds 04-30-2006.jpg
    Finds 04-30-2006.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 123
Back
Top Bottom