Bounty Hunter

Jeep explorer

I was looking over the selection and trying to it narrow down to my needs and budget. Are bounty hunter detectors less than 300 a decent machine for gold. nuggets and small gold? what makes a good gold machine and is that necessarily different form one that finds silver coins? Has anyone found any platinum with their machines?
I noticed on the face of the bounty hunters there is no marking for gold,. It starts with iron and goes towards silver. Why is that?

The cruelest part of metal detecting is the signal from gold. It runs from the iron range to silver depending on size, shape and what kind of alloys it's made with. Most gold jewelry hits right around the pull tab range. You can find gold with any machine, but the entry level ones aren't the best for the job.

A used Pulse Induction or PI machine will probably be your best bet to find small gold nuggets / flakes.

Look at the top right corner of your screen, click on the green text that says "List all sponsors". These are vendors that we frequently deal with. They have been vetted and can give you some solid advice. Select one and call them to discuss.

teknetics and bounty hunter

Any one having any luck with these machines in searching for gold nuggets Their prices are good maybe too Good? i have noticed that on adds not machine identify wether they are PI or VLF..

Back
Top Bottom