Anderson detector stands...

richbat

Elite Member
Anyone have any experience with the Anderson detector stands?Just curious if they are any good,for some reason they look as if they might tip over pretty easy and they also seem to look not very thick in width,correct me if i'm wrong here.Thanks

They actually work good, they stay put pretty well. They have them in others colors also.

Attachments

• anderson-stand-002.jpg
    anderson-stand-002.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 790
Thanks Ski.Do you think the PVC ones would be any better as far as attaching and staying in place?I'm kinda on the fence here on deciding which to get,My biggest worry is if the darn things would start moving around the shaft and of course worried that they might interfere with my swing,Just hate to waste $$$ on something just to find out it don't work well.Thanks

Thanks Ski.Do you think the PVC ones would be any better as far as attaching and staying in place?I'm kinda on the fence here on deciding which to get,My biggest worry is if the darn things would start moving around the shaft and of course worried that they might interfere with my swing,Just hate to waste $$$ on something just to find out it don't work well.Thanks
I made a pvc like the ones you can buy and I didn't care for it, not sure now what detector I had it on but it interfered with my swing.

Well seen a thread about using a weed eater handle,so went to my local mower shop where they do repairs and asked if they had any scrap handles,said there might be some in the scrap dumpster,well took a road trip there and they had 2,brought them home and the 1 from an Echo trimmer fit perfectly on my Compadre and the price was good also,Free.Anyone looking to maybe put a stand on their detector should really consider this,they work great.

Stand

Hi I posted that and forgot to say that I screwed two small rubber pads from the hardware store to each outer side of the handle for a little more stability.

Back
Top Bottom