1739 Spanish Real Hispanarium Rex Philipus V D G

wtfisthat

Went for a quick hunt with my daughter today and was shocked to find this! When I wiped the dirt off to uncover the date my jaw dropped. Pictures don't do it justice. Anyone have a clue as to what its worth?

Attachments

• IMAG0409.jpg
    IMAG0409.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 711
  • IMAG0410.jpg
    IMAG0410.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 817
the historical significance far outweighs the actual value, awesome recovery!!!!!

Spanish real, worth maybe $40. I get more satisfaction seeing one of those in the dirt than a $250 check so dollar value doesn't mean a whole lot.

Must not be too uncommon then. I scoured the net for a a value and couldn't find 1 single example with a sale price. That's pretty unusual. Are any of these reals worth anything significant?

Must not be too uncommon then. I scoured the net for a a value and couldn't find 1 single example with a sale price. That's pretty unusual. Are any of these reals worth anything significant?

Absolutely. This price is Euros. Look at the weight! I think I'd hit that at over 2 feet. :)

Attachments

• re1.jpg
    re1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 630
  • re2.jpg
    re2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 624
Yeah and with a 90$ machine at that! Imagine what i'd find with an etrac! Maybe when I find something good enough to pay for one.

Back
Top Bottom