Fickle ball field felt sorry for me today

BaldAssCat

Elite Member
I left my Leche, finds pouch and carrot at home. :mad: But I had my Sampson shovels and my gen 1 Garrett pinpointer in the truck. It was raining so I figured the lying ball field would be empty and went out at lunch anyway.

I wasn't completely empty so since I'm there all the time and don't want to have the locals giving me the hairy eyeball I went to the back corner of the field with my shovel in hand and a fast food bag for a finds pouch. I've hit that spot before but not thoroughly I guess because I missed these.

4way.jpg

Thanks for looking

Cool finds, congrats! Hate those hairy eyeballs!!:lol: I have a "hairy eyeballer" that lives across the street from one park I hunt. He stands on his porch and watches me anytime I am there, gives me the willys!

hairy eyeballs

I've had no trouble with people but yesterday I was detecting in a forest preserve and a car stopped about 25 yards away and a woman leaned out the window and took a picture of me then sped off. Very strange.

Wandering around with a Fast Food sack and a shovel and a weedwacker! The hairy eyeballers probably just figured you a Park Worker! :laughing: Nice scores there BAC!

When those long nosed hairy eyeballs start staring at me I just smile and wave and go back to business

That pendant is awesome

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

Nice work with making do with what you had . Congrats on the silver ! I had to look twice as to what was going on with that Stewardess .:shock: Something looked a bit fishy then I saw her hands were cupped in prayer ( at least I hope they are ) .:?::lol:

Back
Top Bottom