• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Ready for a upgrade

mrmerck

I entered the hobby with a Fisher F4 and must say it was a great unit to start with. I live in Virginia and mostly coin hunt schools,etc. Found lots of clad.

I am considering an upgrade and would love suggestions. My focus still will be coin hunting but I`d like to be able to go deeper than the F4 will. Thought about staying with Fisher and the F75?

Buying used is an option and I`d like to stay $600 or under.

I entered the hobby with a Fisher F4 and must say it was a great unit to start with. I live in Virginia and mostly coin hunt schools,etc. Found lots of clad.

I am considering an upgrade and would love suggestions. My focus still will be coin hunting but I`d like to be able to go deeper than the F4 will. Thought about staying with Fisher and the F75?

Coil size has a direct impact on depth. Might consider looking for a larger coil before taking the plunge on a brand new machine.

AT-Pro Great Detector

Great coin shooter I have found 75% of my stuff on my Blogs with the Garrett
Any Questions just call
Happy Treasure Hunting

Have you seen this Fisher F75 Plus setup? Comes with a Free Fisher F-Pulse pointer!

good post

I am in the same boat I also have a F4 and considering my next up grade.

Back
Top Bottom