Whoa, this site produces (Fugio Cent update)...

he put the coin in his mouth!!!!!!:laughing:laughing::laughing:
Me and brother hunt together under the alias " Mayor Mcdigger" for the purpose of this website. One person swings while the other digs. We can recover more objects faster and cover more ground this way. We use the whites M6 with the stock coil. The capped dime was about 7" deep and just barely audible. The VDI was jumping all over the place. I didn't think anything of the target and went on swinging while my brother dug. I heard him make some weird gasp of air and yell silver. I thought maybe a merc or another Rosie. " I don't know what this is" he said. That's when I saw it and couldnt believe my eyes. Seeing the fine details I said " Don't rub the dirt lose, I don't want to scratch it." He proceeded to put the coin in his mouth to suck the remaining dirt off. I was laughing pretty hard at that point. I mean that's one way to get your daily minerals. I feel like the M6 is a great machine when it comes to coinshooting. But with the stock coil I feel as though there are targets I just can't reach or hear. The deeper flat buttons were hitting a VDI of 8. Needless to say there are very few tones left there that aren't iron. I'm looking into a new coil so I can go deeper. Any other M6 users out there that have any suggestions. Thanks guys.

I went back to this homestead & hit areas that had been littered with trash tones, and overloads, didn't think we'd top that capped bust, but we pulled another jaw dropper. I put the crusted over coins in my pocket thinking I might have a large cent, when the water hit them I was in SHOCK when I saw the words "mind your business." A Fugio cent!!! and 1797 Kopek. I'm dying over here... I think this is the rounded rays variety, but I'm unsure. Will probably take this one for a second look

Attachments

• both.jpg
    both.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 184
  • Face.jpg
    Face.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 186
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 190
Those are some of the most incredible finds I have seen on the forum all year!!:shock:
Not sure how I missed this the first time around, but now you really nailed it.
I like the way you and your brother work together:yes:

Freakin fugio are you kidding.

That's on my bucket list....in fact it's one of my all time favorite coin designs. That site is insane.

Thanks all for looking and commenting. We started this hobby 6 years ago and have enjoyed it thoroughly. If you would have told me that one day I would be making finds like this I wouldn't have believed you. Happy hunting to all, may your headphones be filled with tones that push them out off your head. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom