Just got my new X Pointer, Thanks Bart

BBsGal

Forum Supporter
Had a happy delivery in the mailbox yesterday, my new X-Pointer arrived. I ordered it to replace my malfunctioning Garrett Pro Pointer.

First impression right out of the box, it's pretty much comparable to the pro pointer for construction. It came with a leash and holster plus protective rubber tips. It's got the same feel as the pro pointer, about the same weight. It does have two buttons and will adjust to either vibrate and buzz or only one or the other. I like that option as some of my sites are noisy but others I don't need it to rattle around. The other thing I really like is the color, I chose the bright yellow which should make it easier to remember if I unleash it and set it down. But I have it leashed for now and the leash works great...

I took it for a spin yesterday afternoon and was impressed with how well it works. It has just a little more range than the old one, the light is definitely brighter, and it worked like a champ. I'm a pretty happy camper, no more constant falsing, I can just dig, find the target and move on. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom