Not all are created equal? - Gray Ghost Headphone

Matndew

A while back I decided to upgrade my stock ATP headphones for the waterproof GGH. All my research showed that the majority of the reviews for these headphones were exceptional and many used them for not only water but also land due to their comfort, quality, and improved sound. HOWEVER when I received mine I was quickly disappointed... To me they were stiff, very tight on my head, and did not seal sound very well. I ended up returning them due to the discomfort.

Yet I recently purchased a XP Deus and decided to go with the WS4's and the wireless GGH. I was cautions because I had heard the comfort and overall quality of these headphones did not really vary between models for different detectors. BUT when I tried on this new pair I was blown away with how much softer the surrounding ear pad was and how nicely they fit my head. They did NOT squeeze, they isolated external sounds great and they fit like a dream!

Has anyone else found this to be the case? I am really glad I gave them a second chance, because otherwise I expected them all to be like the first pair.

Back
Top Bottom