Pinpointer Holder?

Johnnyl1

Anyonme have any idead how to make a pinpointer holder for my Ace so that I dont have to lug my precision v4 separately... someone posted a ways back about ski pole holders?? Any other ideas.. I was thinking PVC pipes and zip ties?

I think Hoser came up with the ski pole holder idea. Maybe he can chime in and offer some guidance.

Well the ski pole holders work well for me. They keep the PP on the shaft of the MD and out of the way in your pouch. Its just a lot more convenient for me. I just pull the PP off the shaft and don't have to fumble around with it in my finds pouch. Best part is, they are free at the sports shop that sells ski's. All I had to do was ask for a pair. Didn't cost me a red cent.

Last edited:
Great idea hoser. No ski shops in Oklahoma though :lol: Next time my friend goes skiing I'll have him pick me up a pair.

There are plastic and metal spring clamps used for many storage situations. They are available in most well stocked hardware stores / outlets. Also try fishing rod holders and clamps used tto hold stuff on boat bulkheads. I personally don't like extra weight on my detector so I use a toolbelt and removable pouch system. This works as I can change my setup for the type of hunting without carrying stuff I don't need.

Back
Top Bottom