Which one is a better deal?

peterek0

Those "accessories" are only like 5-10 dollars worth of junk. DO NOT let that stuff influence your decision.

They only thing of semi value in my "$200 dollars in accessories" was a plastic digger that broke within 10 minutes.

Yes, just ask about the best deal on the detector only. Your target price should be about 18-23% less than general advertised price(with accessories).
I did it while looking for the E-TRAC, but prices were so good, that I decided to buy a CTX 3030. I got 22% OFF!

I you know anyone in the states you should proxy it. Have it shipped to them, for free and for sponsor pricing. Then ship it all to you together. You'll save close to $100 on sponsor package pricing which will more than cover shipping. Like you get it shipped for free overseas.

Yes, just ask about the best deal on the detector only. Your target price should be about 18-23% less than general advertised price(with accessories).
I did it while looking for the E-TRAC, but prices were so good, that I decided to buy a CTX 3030. I got 22% OFF!
I would not mind to buy a package with the accessories such as Garrett Pro-Pointer, Lesche digger plus shovel and good scoop, but I already have this stuff.
Good kit has it place, but not for everybody...

For the Garrett Propointer and the Razor Edge Gator edge digger the Kellyco price sounds really good. I like the Gator digger better than the Garrett digger.

Shipping

I may be wrong but you might try Pack u Panama in Florida, I have be told they ship too just about anywhere.But the cost is not cheap.To ship Garrett 250 here to Panama Central America just under $ 100.00. Good luck in finding what you want for MDer and getting it shipped. Slider....

For the Garrett Propointer and the Razor Edge Gator edge digger the Kellyco price sounds really good. I like the Gator digger better than the Garrett digger.

Just got one of these combo's in last week. Very impressed with the Gator, but have not used it. I do like the fact its serated on both edges.

Just got one of these combo's in last week. Very impressed with the Gator, but have not used it. I do like the fact its serated on both edges.

I just got one free for fan of the week. The grip is nice but it is very dull. Once sharpened, I think I may like it better than the lesche.

Back
Top Bottom