A curse to soon

gmelton

So, today was my 5th time out this season and its been pretty uneventful, $7.44 in chump change total, until today. I hit a school that had been good to me in the past and I think they did some landscaping, slim pickins there. I hit another school and a park near by and in the park after my 3rd bottle cap in a row I begin to formulate curses to the metal detecting gods... Then I get a iffy nickel signal and out pops 4.21 grams of 14K goodness..woot. Its marked 14KDE, so no real diamond, but Im not gonna complain about that.
I get home and start cleaning the what I thought was junk jewellery and was further humbled by the 925 marks on the ring and earring. Pics of the silver can be seen at the link in my signature.
I guess I woke the gods up :)

Attachments

• 2012-03-18-002.JPG
    2012-03-18-002.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 293
Ive been skipping those nickel signals because it has been junk when I dig them. Nice finds.

NICE gold ring. Why do you say that the DE means it's not a real stone? Inform me, please. I guess your number was 'up' after those 3 bottle caps. You know, it does happen now and then. LOL Good Luck on future hunts. : )

Back
Top Bottom